Pulsed Neodymium Lasers
Unilase is offering high average power sub-ns lasers at Near-Infrared (1064nm), Visible (532nm) and Ultraviolet (355nm). With pulse energies in the range 10-100μJ running at ultra high repetition rates (hundreds of kHz to tens of MHz) these lasers are ideally suited for high throughput materials processing applications such as:
- Aluminium and Copper battery electrode processing
- High throughput micro machining of bio-ceramics
- Processing transparent materials
- PCB cutting
Preliminary datasheets are available on request.
- UV lasers at 266nm available on request
- Performance optimised at 500kHz. Performance at other repetition rates can be optimised on request.